Through capacity building funds received from the Federal Governments’ Drug and Alcohol Program, the ATDC has made provision for a Small Grants Fund to assist ATDC Member organisations with professional development, training or qualifications which will enhance specific alcohol and other drugs skills and knowledge.
Download the application form: ATDC Sector Capacity Building Small Grants Fund Application Form
GRANT ROUND CLOSES 1 June 2019
ELIGIBILITY FOR RECEIVING A GRANT:
- Any member organisation of the ATDC is eligible to apply for a grant to assist with professional development, training or qualifications for their staff that directly relates to the specific AOD work that they do.
- Generally speaking, only one (1) grant will be available per organisation, however subject to the availability of funds and the relevance of the training, exceptions may be made.
- Member organisations who are the recipient of a grant must be prepared to report back to the ATDC on the learnings and experience.
- Applicants must meet all eligibility criteria outlined above.
- Applications for all grants must be made on the Application Form attached.
- Funding provided to the successful applicants will be to the maximum value of $800.00. It is expected that most applications would be below this amount but applications of up to $800 will be considered.
- Applications for funding must be made between 1 April and 1 June 2019, but the professional development/training/qualification can be scheduled for any time up until 30 June 2020.
- Applications must be received and assessed prior to the professional development/training/qualification being held. Retrospective claims for funding will not be considered.
- If for any reason a successful applicant is unable to attend the professional development/training/qualification, the funding provided must be reimbursed to the ATDC.
Successful applicants must be prepared to agree to the following:
- to produce all relevant details of the professional development/training/qualification they wish to pursue,
- to produce all relevant tax invoice and receipts to allow the financial acquittal processes to occur,
- that on completion of the professional development/training/qualification, the recipient report back to the ATDC with a summary of their learnings, and
- to complete an Evaluation Form within 14 days of completion of the professional development/ training/qualification. A copy of the Evaluation Form is also attached.