Support your staff to support kids and families…
The Child Aware Supervision elearning course provides training for supervisors in strategies that promote child and family-sensitive practices in their service.
Who is it for?
Supervisors in adult-focussed health and social services (eg. mental health, drug and alcohol, domestic violence, housing etc).
Why use it?
- It’s designed specifically to support supervisors
- It includes demonstrations of supervision being applied in different service settings
- It’s interactive, practical and engaging – making learning easier
- It includes links to practical resources that can be used in practice
- You can view all content on your iPad!
How long does it take?
estimated 2-3 hours (there are several video scenarios to watch). Ultimately you can take it at a pace that suits you as the resource is accessible 24/7 online.
For more information: click here