This DHHS project is being led by Disability, Housing and Community Services, in collaboration with the Department of Premier and Cabinet. It will deliver on Minister Petrusma’s election commitment for a more joined up human services system.
We want to hear your views on this project. There is a short survey available here – which is aimed at clients and carers across the human service system, as well as community sector and government workers.
Please feel free to send the link on to others who you think would be interested in sharing their views.
The project so far has included a Ministerial roundtable with the Peaks Network, followed by a round of community sector, government and client focus groups around the state.
This is a long term project designed to:
- Put clients at the centre of the system,
- Improve client experience,
- Reduce duplication across the human services system,
- Support individuals and families to reach their full potential, and
- Build a shared vision with the sector and clients.
Further information and a project update are available here. Further project updates will be included at that website as the project progresses.