The Regional ATDC Member Meetings (RAMMS) are held quarterly in all three regions of Tasmania. Meeting participation is open to all ATDC members and board members.
The ATDC established the Regional ATDC Member Meetings (RAMMs) to:
- provide members with a flexible and informal opportunity to raise local issues relating to service delivery or policy matters
- ensure the strategic direction and planning of the ATDC continues to be informed by the membership
- enable the ATDC to appropriately represent the alcohol, tobacco and other drug sector in advocacy to the Australian, State and local government
- enable networking between member organisations
- provide an interface between the government and community sector providers
- enable members to identify and progress action on shared issues and initiatives which impact on the delivery of alcohol, tobacco and other drug (ATOD) services in their region.
- enable the consistent flow of information and updates from the ATDC to members
- promote better coordination and integration of programs and services.
Dates for the next RAMMS will be advised when they become available.