Title: Professional Supervision – Providing an Integrated Learning Environment
Date: Thursday 26 and Monday 30 September, 2013
Presented by: Tracey Harris Director, Amovita Consulting
Allied Health supervisors often work in stressful, complex and busy environments and having a solid framework is critical for supervisors and supervisees.
This 2 day training course provides allied health supervisors with the necessary tools, resources and information to develop and facilitate a fully integrated supervision process.
A feature of this course is Amovita’s integrated model of supervision which provides the necessary framework, processes and techniques to ensure students and staff feel supported and engaged in the learning process.
Who should attend?
- Any allied health professionals working across all sectors responsible for the supervision of allied health students and staff
- What else do I need to know?
- Attendees may gain credit for undertaking this training in the ‘Supervision for Practice’ unit within the new BA Professional Honours – Human Services Practice * program at UTAS
- Due to funding provided by the TCEN, there is no cost for the 2 day training – catering provided
- Financial incentives for rural and remote practitioners apply *
Further details and Registration form available soon
ENQUIRIES: Allison Reader, HWA Social Work Project: 6324 5049 or 0417 559 878 or
e: email@example.com or Tracey Turner, HWA Social Work Project Manager: 6226 2809 or 0417 767 145 or
*HECS-free unit enrolments in this program in 2013; eligibility criteria apply; see here
*Limited funding available to support rural and remote practitioner attendance – eligibility criteria apply
For the flyer for this training, click here
For the registration for click here