Industry, Leadership, Enterprise and Development Program
We have partnered with Tasmanian Leaders to offer scholarships to participate in I-LEAD Not-for-Profit. Employees of ATDC member organisations who are working in management and team leaders positions are encouraged to apply.
I-LEAD Not-for-Profit will be delivered across eight sessions between May and July 2022, commencing and concluding with full day in-person events in Launceston and Hobart, respectively. In between will be six Wednesday morning sessions delivered virtually.
This weekly rhythm enables participants to apply learnings between sessions including new behavioural choices, and to test previously held assumptions, as their learnings become integrated. The online components minimise disruption to participants work flow.
Tasmanian Leaders expert facilitators, alongside sector professionals, will deliver content and generate insights across three key areas:
- Personal Leadership
- Better understand self and others within and external to the organisation
- Clarity of purpose and alignment with strategic direction of the leader and the business
- Strategic Leadership
- Manage governance and compliance with limited resources
- Inform better organisational planning and decision making
- Business Leadership
- To harness innovation to drive relevant support services and outcomes
- Ensure organisational sustainability and development
By the end of the program participants can:
- Value themselves as a leader
- Hold a purposeful and strategic vision for themselves, their organisation and the sector
- Better drive or influence organisational performance
- Have a wider network of relevant sector peers
- Generate and lead community solutions to transform disadvantage into advantage
All sessions are held on Wednesday
- Session 1 – Full-day in-person – 4 May 2022 Launceston
- Session 2 – Online half-day – 11 May 2022
- Session 3 – Online half-day – 18 May 2022
- Session 4 – Online half-day – 25 May 2022
- Statewide Networking Events – 1 June 2022
- Session 5 – Online half-day – 8 June 2022
- Session 6 – Online half-day – 15 June 2022
- Session 7 – Online half-day – 22 June 2022
- Session 8 – Full-day in-person – 6 July 2022 Hobart
ATDC are offering eight scholarships.
I-LEAD Not-for-Profit is for designed for people with management experience and an authentic drive to develop leadership to elevate service outcomes across Tasmania. Application for scholarships are available to employees of ATDC member organisations who are working in management and team leaders positions.
I-LEAD participants must demonstrate leadership ability and a commitment to lead their sector forward. Applications to the ATDC I-LEAD Scholarships Program 2022 and registration with Tasmanian Leaders will be successful based on meeting the following criteria:
- Employee of an ATDC member organsiation
- Employment or volunteering in Tasmania in a not-for-profit organisation
- Demonstrated leadership experience and achievement to date
- Commitment to participate in the program and work with, learn from and share with others
- Potential to contribute to the sector and Tasmania after the program
- Must not have completed the I-LEAD program or TLP in the past or have been provided a scholarship to do so in the past (whether from ATDC or elsewhere).
If you are successful in gaining a scholarship, there will be no cost to you or your organisation.
The ATDC I-LEAD Scholarships Program 2022 will cover the cost of program fees as well as accommodation and meals whilst travelling to complete the face-to-face sessions.
Application Key Dates and Process
- Applications Open NOW
- Applications close Wednesday, 6th April 2022
- Applicants notified of result Wednesday, 20th April 2022
- Click here to complete I-LEAD Not-for-Profit Application
- Nominate that you would like to be considered for an ATDC Scholarship
- Tasmanian Leaders and ATDC will assess applications
- ATDC will advise you of your application outcome and next steps
For more information about this training, other professional development opportunities or events for ATDC members, contact ATDC Sector Development Project Officer Cathy Gibson on 0460 545 947 or firstname.lastname@example.org