Through capacity building funds received from the Federal Governments’ Drug and Alcohol Program, the ATDC has made provision for a Small Grants Fund to assist ATDC Member organisations with professional development, training or qualifications which will enhance specific alcohol and other drugs skills and knowledge.
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM
GRANT ROUND CLOSES 1 June 2019
Eligibility for receiving a grant
Any member organisation of the ATDC is eligible to apply for a grant to assist with professional development, training or qualifications for their staff that directly relates to the specific AOD work that they do.
Generally speaking, only one (1) grant will be available per organisation, however subject to the availability of funds and the relevance of the training, exceptions may be made. Member organisations who are the recipient of a grant must be prepared to report back to the ATDC on the learnings and experience.
- Applicants must meet all eligibility criteria outlined above.
- Applications for all grants must be made on the Application Form attached.
- Funding provided to the successful applicants will be to the maximum value of $800.00. It is expected that most applications would be below this amount but applications of up to $800 will be considered.
- Applications for funding must be made between 1 April and 1 June 2019, but the professional development/training/qualification can be scheduled for any time up until 30 June 2020.
- Applications must be received and assessed prior to the professional development/training/qualification being held. Retrospective claims for funding will not be considered.
- If for any reason a successful applicant is unable to attend the professional development/training/qualification, the funding provided must be reimbursed to the ATDC.
Successful applicants must be prepared to agree to the following:
- To produce all relevant details of the professional development/training/qualification they wish to pursue,
- to produce all relevant tax invoice and receipts to allow the financial acquittal processes to occur,
- that on completion of the professional development/training/qualification, the recipient report back to the ATDC with a summary of their learnings, and
- to complete an Evaluation Form within 14 days of completion of the professional development/ training/qualification. A copy of the Evaluation Form is also attached.