YFCC | Full time
Youth, Family & Community Connections are seeking applications for the position of ATODS Education and Health Promotion Project Officer to work within their Health Promotions team and youth programs (ARVOs and school holiday programs).
This is a full time role, based in Devonport, providing services and support across the North West and West Coasts.
The role involves:
- information, education and health promotion activities on ATOD and co morbidity related issues to individuals, community, schools and services
- access and referral pathways to counselling /support for ATOD and co morbid clients and their significant others
- community awareness/knowledge sessions on ATOD and co morbidity related issues.
- collaborative working relationships with other existing services.
- support programs at the Burnie and Devonport junction HUBs
Applications will be accepted up until 9:00 am on Monday, 6th January 2020.