This submission includes five priorities for the 2022–23 Tasmanian State Budget and has been developed through comprehensive consultation with our members. The funding requests reflect shared sector priorities, and are all aligned with, and support the Reform Agenda for the Alcohol and Other Drugs Sector, and Our Healthcare Future.
What do we need?
Read Budget Priority Statement
- ATDC Lived Experience Advocate Service ($372,000 over 3 years)
- ATOD Data Sharing Project ($640,000 over 3 years)
- Five-year funding agreements for community‑managed ATOD services (until 30 June 2027)
- Community ATOD Peer Workers ($1.02 million over 3 years)
- Community-based withdrawal beds ($4.9 million across 3 years)