The second COVID-19 Impact Report is now available, capturing information for the month of December 2020.
The purpose of this project is to monitor the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Tasmanian alcohol, tobacco and other drugs (ATOD) sector and provide recommendations to inform the Tasmanian Government’s COVID-19 recovery planning.
The ATDC, in conjunction with members who provide ATOD services, have implemented a process to capture data and information on client demand, workforce and service impacts.
- This Report presents information from multiple sources including:
- An online survey of community managed organisations that provide ATOD services and programs;
- A group discussion with respondents of the online survey;
- Information from Tasmanians with lived experience of ATODs; and
- Additional information and research relevant to the Tasmanian ATOD sector.
This report is the second of seven and captures information for December 2020.