The online learning package “Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI) in the Criminal Justice System” is now live!
There are several available access options for the package across the following Learning Management Systems (LMS):
- Tasmanian Health Education Online (THEO) Learning (THS Employees)
- Log into THEO
- Select “Cross Agency Employee Education” from the front page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find course and enrol.
- Learning@Justice (Department of Justice Employees)
- Log into Learning@Justice
- You can find the course two different ways:
- – Search “Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI) in the Criminal Justice System”
- – Click on the new icon “Criminal Justice Related Training”
- Once you have found the course you will need to enrol in it.
- Health Learning Online (HLO) – this platform is open to all other users who don’t have access to THEO or Learning@Justice. It is available to both government and non-government employees.
- Login to HLO at https://dhhs.sproutlabs.com.au/
- If you don’t have an account, you need to press the Create Account button on the login page and make an account.
- You can find the course 3 different ways:
- Going to https://dhhs.sproutlabs.com.au/course/view.php?id=327
- Searching for ‘Acquired brain injuries (ABI) and the criminal justice system’
- Going to the Alcohol & Drug category
- Once you have found the course you will need enrol in it.
Any ongoing feedback can be submitted online in the course.