- Completed an introductory level Motivational Interviewing course of 2 days duration (or its equal)?
- Done this course in the last 5 years?
- Been interested in reviewing MI through practice in a face to face session?
If you have answered “Yes” to all 3 questions this MI Tune-Up might be of interest for you.
MI Tune-Up asks “How’s your MI engine running?”
Is it purring along nicely or are bits missing now and again? What’s that rattle you might be hearing? How’s the suspension feel? Does something seem amiss or are you keen to get things checked over just to make sure.
MI Tune-Up’s purpose
MI Tune-Up is a chance for you to tinker in the workshop for a day. You identify what areas you would like to be reviewed in prior to the session. The workshop will be based on what you would like covered.
Where and when can I book in for a FREE MI Tune-Up?
- South – Glenorchy Thursday 11/2/21
- North – Launceston Friday 19/2/21
- North West – Ulverstone Friday 26/2/21
All sessions 9-4:30. Locations will be confirmed upon registration.
Training facilitated by Gail Friswell, ADS.